Apply for Canada Federal Skilled Worker Immigration
Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.
On January 1, 2015, the Government of Canada implemented the Express Entry Immigration system under the Economic Class including the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
To qualify for admission to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, you must meet the following conditions:
- You should have at least one year (which means 1,560 hours total/30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time within the last 10 years in one of the 348 Canada Immigration Eligible Occupations listed under the applicable National Occupational Classification system. The work experience must be classified within Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) within the meaning of the National Occupational Classification system; AND
- Score sufficient points under the skilled worker point grid comprising of six selection factors. The current passing mark is 67 points (Check the chart of the Federal Skilled Worker Selection Factors points grid);
- Undergo language testing in (English or French or both) from an approved third party agency and meet the minimum language requirement which is level 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB);
- Possess suitable settlement funding (Check Proof of Funding Digram);
- Undergo a successful security background and medical examination;
- You must have a Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential AND/OR a foreign educational credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by one of the Approved Educational Assessment’s Agencies.
If you want us to assess your eligibility under the Express Entry for the Federal Skilled Workers Program for FREE then all what you have to do is to click on the below link and fill the assessment and we will get back to you as soon as possible.