Approved Educational Assessment’s Agencies
If you want to apply for Express Entry System under Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) then you must have a Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential. However, if you do have foreign educational credential then you need to provide an assessment called “Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)”.
This ECA should be issued by one of the approved educational assessment agencies by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) such as any of the following:
- World Education Services; or
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada; or
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
If your primary occupation is:
- Specialist Physician (2011 NOC code 3111), or
- General Practitioner/Family Physician (2011 NOC code 3112)
then you must get your credentials assessed by the Medical Council of Canada.
If you are a Pharmacist (NOC code 3131), you must get your credentials assessed by the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists).
If you a skilled worker and you would like to assess your eligibility towards Immigration to Canada under Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program then click on the following link:Canada Federal Skilled Worker Assessment