Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is considered a permission to enter Canada. Every year, around 35 million non-immigrants or temporary residents come to Canada. However, the country imposes strict regulations when it comes to individuals who visit Canada on a temporary basis. It requires these individuals to apply for a Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). This document is being issued by the Visa Office at the Canadian Embassy abroad to show that its holders have completed and met the requirements set by the Canadian government to be admitted as visitors.
Canada Temporary Resident Visa can be issued for multiple entry or single entry. Canada tourist visa are only issued with validity for 6 months by the Canadian Embassy however, the Immigration Officer at the port of entry will decide how long the tourist can stay in Canada. On the other side, the length of time given to international students who have Canada Study Permit or temporary workers who have Canada Work Permit is identified on a case to case basis. Before applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, you must first make sure that you are qualified for one.
Requirements Needed for Applying to Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
- As a rule of thumb, you must be in good health and does not have any contagious disease. In some instances, you will be asked to conduct a Canada Medical Exam that indicates your current medical condition.
- Valid travel documents like passports are also needed. Having an unreliable document such as certain provisional or temporary passports will prevent you from entering Canada.
- You need to provide a proof to the Visa Office at the Canadian Embassy abroad to show that you have enough money that you can use during your stay. Since these amounts may vary, it would be better of you just ask the respective Visa Office in your country of citizenship or residence.
- You also need to satisfy the assigned immigration officer that you have something or someone in your home country that will lead to you go back.
- You must prove that you will abide Canada Immigration Law and other Canadian Laws and you do not pose any security risk in the county. You will be undergone through Canada Security Clearance stage by the Visa Office.
When you have met all these requirements, you can now take the next steps required when applying for a Canada visa. You must follow and understand the instructions carefully as well as provide all the required information in Canada Temporary Resident Visa application forms. You should also make sure that you have submitted all the supporting documents. These documents along with your passport will be returned to you when your application for a Canada Temporary Resident visa is being accepted.
The Benefits of Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
Upon receiving your Canada visit visa, you can now enjoy the benefits that it provides such as:
- You will be allowed to enter legally;
- It will enable you to apply for Canadian Permanent Resident Status while you are (inside Canada) if you are eligible to apply for any of Canada Immigration Programs;
- You can study in Canada provided that the course you have taken does not exceed the period set in the visa; and
- You can participate in various business meetings and conferences.
These are just some of the benefits that you can experience when you have Canada Temporary Resident visa. However, not all applications for this type of visa are being accepted by the Visa Office at the Canadian Embassy abroad. In this regard, it would help if you retain the professional service of a Canadian Authorized Immigration Representative such as the Regulated Canadian immigration Consultant Ali Shafi and let him represent you officially with the Canadian Embassy in your home country or country of residence.
Mr. Shafi has a thorough knowledge in Canada Immigration Law and he will walk you through the steps that you need to do to increase the chances of your application to be accepted. He will represent you officially with Canada Visa Office at the Canadian Embassy in your country of citizenship or residence in your Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada today and let us help you achieve your goal.