Yukon Nominee Program YNP for Business Applicants
Why choosing Canada Immigration Program “Yukon Nominee Program YNP for Business Applicants”?
If you are planning on settling in the Yukon Territory and investing in a new or existing business, then this program might be the right one for you. The Yukon Business Nominee Program (YNP) can help you get into Canada faster than other federal programs. Once you have been nominated by the Province of Yukon, you will be eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
The aim of this program is to seek immigrants who will enhance the production and marketing of goods, services, exports, technology, or research in the priority sectors of the Yukon.
In order to qualify for this program, you must:
- Have a minimum of five years of senior management or direct entrepreneurial experience in a business similar to the one proposed. You will be required to submit a resume or CV, letters of recommendation, financial statements, and other documents to support your experience.
- Have a minimum net worth of $250,000 Canadian dollars, including minimum liquid assets of $150,000 Canadian dollars. Liquid assets include:
1. Cash, and demand deposits with a financial institution
2. term deposits, and tax shelters convertible to cash
3. Readily marketable investments, including publicly traded stocks and bonds.
- Have visited Yukon at least once, and as a consequence, have an understanding of Yukon’s business and social environment. During your visit, business applicants must meet with one of the Yukon Business Nominee program’s officers in the Business and Industry Development Branch.
- Be able to demonstrate reasonable communication skills in at least one of Canada’s official languages (English or French in order to operate a business in Yukon.
Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada today if you would like to know more about how to apply for a Canadian Immigration Visa under the Yukon Business Nominee Program (YNP) for Entrepreneurs. We encourage you to contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada and speak with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi who would be glad to assist you.