Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP
Choosing Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP for Business
If you are planning on settling in the Province of Saskatchewan and establishing and investing in a new or existing business, then this program might be the right one for you. The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP for Entrepreneurs can help you get into Canada quicker and faster than other federal programs being offered. Once the Province of Saskatchewan has nominated you then you are eligible to apply to become a permanent resident of Canada.
The Requirements of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP for Business
In order to qualify for this program, you must:
- Have a verified personal net worth of no less than $300,000 Canadian dollars that is obtained legally;
- Make an investment of no less than $150,000 Canadian dollars into an existing or new business in Saskatchewan;
- Have no less than 3 years of proven experience in managing or owning a business;
- Be involved in the day-to-day management of your business;
- Plan to own at least 33.3% of the proposed or existing business, or invest $1 million Canadian dollars in the business;
- Complete a Business Plan and demonstrate your intent and pass the (55) points in the Intent Grading Grid.
- Provide a full disclosure of the business assets and debt; and
- Make a good faith deposit of $75,000 Canadian dollars.
- Pay a non-refundable processing fee of $2,500 Canadian dollars to the Government of Saskatchewan.
Important Note: All applications received by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP after May 1, 2012 must include an evaluation report conducted by a third party identified by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP under the “Entrepreneur and Farm Owner/Operator” category. Once confirmation of a positive evaluation has been received, Entrepreneur candidates will be eligible to apply to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP.
Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada today if you want to know more about how to apply for Canada Immigration under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP for Entrepreneur. If you are an Entrepreneur and you think that you may be eligible for this program and you would like to live in Saskatchewan, we encourage you to contact our Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada and speak with the Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi who would be glad to talk to and assist you with your endeavours.