Why you should choose Canada Immigration under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program PNP for Business?
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program PNP for Business People is intended to speed up the immigration process. This is done by selecting nominated applicants and providing them with a “Manitoba Nomination Certificate”, which allows faster processing times when applying for permanent residency through the Canadian government.
In order to qualify for this program you must:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) application to the program and if you get accepted then you must be willing to deposit $100,000 Canadian dollars to the Government of Manitoba as a good-faith deposit. Once you have established or purchased a business in Manitoba within two years of obtaining your Canada Immigration Permanent Resident Visa, then the Government of Manitoba will return this money to you without added interest.
- Pay a non-refundable application processing fee of $2,500 Canadian dollars;
- Have a minimum personal net worth of $350,000 Canadian dollars;
- Have the intention of establishing a business in Manitoba;
- Make an investment in a new or existing business in Manitoba of no less than $150,000 Canadian dollars, and own no less than 33.33% or make a minimum $1 million Canadian dollars equity investment in the business; and
- Have a minimum 3 years of successful business ownership and management experience or a minimum 3 years of executive-level experience as senior manager of a business.
Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada today if you want to know more about how to apply for Canada Immigration under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program PNP for Business. If you are an Entrepreneur and you think that you may be eligible for this program and you would like to live in Manitoba, we encourage you to contact our Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada and speak with the Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi who would be glad to talk to and assist you with your endeavours.