Canada Immigration Sponsorship for Parents and Grandparents
Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are allowed to sponsor some of their family members to become permanent residents of Canada. This is made possible by the Canada immigration sponsorship for parents and grandparents which falls under Canada Family Class Immigration that is approved by the government of Canada, to give qualified people a chance to sponsor their loved ones to be with them in Canada. Nevertheless, individuals who will consider this program should know their responsibilities as they will be the one that would provide financial support to their sponsored relatives for several years once they have arrived and became permanent residents of Canada.
Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has now received the limit of 5,000 completed applications for this year therefore, the program will pause until next year. For those who wish to bring their families to Canada, then the Super Visa can be a good option available to them to reunite with their parents and grandparents and allow them to come to Canada faster and easier.
There are various things to consider if you want to be a sponsor. First and foremost, you have to determine if you are eligible or not. Secondly, you have to be aware of the different things that you should know about Canada immigration sponsorship for parents and grandparents. Thirdly, once you have determined that you’re eligible, the next thing that you should do is to apply. But, before you apply, you have to keep in mind the needed requirements for you to avoid any hassles while preparing all the documents. Lastly, prepare the arrival of your sponsored relatives in Canada.
Benefits of Canada Immigration Sponsorship for Parents and Grandparents
Being alone in a foreign country can be difficult. Fortunately, with the Canada immigration sponsorship for parents and grandparents, sponsors may enjoy different benefits. Below are some of these benefits:
- You will never be alone in a foreign country.
- You will have peace of mind while working because you know that your loved one is staying with you.
- You won’t need to worry too much about your relatives who live in other countries.
- You will feel relax and have a social family life with fewer worries since you will get the emotional support from them as well.
Requirements of Canada Immigration Sponsorship for Parents and Grandparents
There are many requirements for you to be eligible in Canada immigration sponsorship for parents and grandparents. Here are some of these requirements:
- You must be a resident of Canada;
- You should be 18 years old and above;
- You must be living in Canada;
- You should agree to provide financial support to your sponsored relative for 10 years;
- You must have an income that will help you support the needs of your sponsored relatives. If you didn’t prove that then, you may not be eligible for Canada immigration sponsorship for parents and grandparents.
Dealing with Canada immigration sponsorship for parents and grandparents can be difficult particularly if you don’t have any idea about the things that are associated to Canada Family Class Immigration. If you needed to have more success in this type of immigration application and you want to complete your documents as quickly as possible, then the best solution for you is that to Retain Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi who will help you achieve your goal.
Sponsor Other Eligible Relatives as well
Other relatives can be sponsored as well on top of parents and grandparents and they can be:
- Brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces who are orphaned, under 18 years old and not married or in a common-law relationship.
- A relative of any age or relationship only if the Canadian Sponsor does not have a spouse or common-law or conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and if the Canadian Sponsor does not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.
- Accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
If you have any questions related to Canada Family Sponsorship Class then do not hesitate to contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada and ask to speak directly with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi who will be glad to assist you.