Canada Federal Entrepreneur Program
Why Choosing Canada Immigration Entrepreneur Program?
Canada Federal Immigration Entrepreneur Program is aimed at attracting experienced business-oriented individuals who can continue to develop their businesses within Canada. Entrepreneur candidates must pledge that within three years of receiving permanent residency status, they will operate their own business or own, at the least, one-third of a business in Canada. Lastly, applicants must pledge to actively manage their business for a minimum of one year, as well create a full-time job for a Canadian citizen.
|Note: As of July 1, 2011 Citizenship and Immigration Canada will not accept any new applications for Canada Federal Entrepreneur Program until further notice.|
In term to be eligible, the applicant must:
- Demonstrate that he/she has business experience in executive management level or ownership of a business for 2 years in the last 5 years;
- Has a minimum net worth of CAD $300.000 legally obtain net worth; and
- Invest in a business in Canada;
- meet all the conditions set by Citizenship and Immigration Canada after having Canada Permanent Resident Status; and
- and meeting other requirements as well.
In term to be able to qualify as an business immigrant under Canada Federal Immigration Entrepreneur Program, you must receive a minimum of 35 points out of 100 points as described below:
|24||Ability in English and/or French|
Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada if you want to know more about this program. Speak with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi, he will be glad to talk to you and assist you.