If you are a married to a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident spouse or planning to get married with one and you want to obtain permanent residence status under Canada Family Sponsorship then …
you can book a Canada family sponsorship consultation with a Canadian certified immigration consultant to discuss your situation accurately. Or your Canadian partner or spouse can conduct the consultation as well.
Usually we book appointments after 1 day only from the day of receiving the completed consultation form and payment. We can provide you with consultation by calling the phone number that we will send you by email after you book your consultation with us or we can provide you the consultation via Skype.
The Canadian immigration consultant will assess your circumstances and will provide you with a legal strategy as a sponsored applicant to assess your sponsor as well. He will also will explain to you the Canadian laws and regulations that apply to you so you can apply for permanent residence status and then the Canadian citizenship if you qualify.
To book a Canada family sponsorship consultation then choose one of the following steps:
- Complete the consultation form online easily and pay online as well safely and securely by clicking on the following link: Completing Canada Personal Immigration Consultation and paying the fee online
- We highly recommend that you send us all your specific personal immigration questions by email or fax prior to booking your Canada Business Immigration Consultation with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi and any other related documents. This way we can review your situation ahead of time so we can make a basic research if needed.
- Download Canada Personal Immigration Consultation Form (PDF) file then we want you to complete it, sign it and send it back to us by email or fax or bring it with you to our Canada immigration firm at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- We highly recommend that you send us all your specific personal immigration questions by email or fax prior to booking your Canada Personal Immigration Consultation with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi. This way we can review your situation ahead of time so we can make a basic research if needed.
- Pay the consultation fee.If you want to pay by other method of payments (other than online) then kindly click on the following link: Other payment methods.