Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program AINP for Self Employed Farmers
Why Choosing Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program AINP for Self-Employed Farmers?
If you are a farm owner or operator, and are able to provide proof of possessing management skills and the financial ability to develop maintainable investments that increase in value over time in primary production farming businesses in the Province of Alberta, then this program is the right one for you.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) for Self Employed Farmers can help you get into Canada faster than other federal programs. Once the Province of Alberta has nominated you then you will be eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
In order to qualify for an Alberta PNP for Self Employed Farmers, you must:
- Have prior managerial experience with an existing agriculture enterprise;
- Have the education, training, and work experience necessary to develop a sustainable farming business in Alberta;
- Have a business plan for the farming enterprise to be developed in Alberta;
- Have evidence that a Canadian financial institution is willing to finance the proposed farming enterprise; and
- Have a minimum net worth of $500,000 Canadian dollars, or confirmation of access to these funds from other sources.
- Have a minimum of $500,000 Canadian dollars in equity to invest in a primary production farming business in Alberta.
Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada today if you want to know more about how to apply for Canada Immigration under Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program AINP for Self-Employed People. If you are an Entrepreneur and you think that you may be eligible for this program and you would like to live in New Alberta, we encourage you to Contact Canada Immigration Firm Smartways to Canada and speak with the Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi who would be glad to talk to and assist you with your endeavours.