Canada Super Visa
Fast Entry to Canada via Super Visa
Canada super visa is a special program that offers a great opportunity for Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada to be with their loved ones. With Canada super visa, visitors of the Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada will not just stay in the country for several weeks, months or days but now, they have the chance to stay much longer than that.
Canada Super Visa is a much better alternative to bring your parents and grandparents to Canada especially compared to Canada Sponsorship for Parents and Grandparents application. You are allowed to have your parents or grandparents stay in Canada for as long as two years without the need to renew it. Once you have renewed the visa, you can use it for as long as ten years, making it such a wonderful option for many Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Advantages of Canada Super Visa
Canada Super Visa can benefit any sponsored relative of Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada. Sponsors under this visa program can also experience numerous benefits and here are some of them:
- You will no longer have to worry about your parents or grandparents being away from you;
- Even if your parents or grandparents don’t need a visitor visa to enter Canada, you can still use the parents and grandparents super visa to stay in Canada for up to 2 years;
- After renewal, super visa can be extended up to 10 years.
- Super visa is granted usually in less than 8 weeks instead of long years’ wait.
Conditions When Getting Canada Super Visa
When applying for Canada Super Visa, the process is straightforward. The documents required are the same as Canada Temporary Resident Visa application. The only difference is that sponsors should agree that they will be the one who will provide financial support to their sponsored relatives. Here are the other requirements for Canada Super Visa:
To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, then you should meet the following:
- You should be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- You should be admissible to enter Canada;
- You should prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold;
- You should obtain a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will provide you financial support;
- You should provide medical insurance coverage for at least 1 year is also required because Canada Super Visa program does not cover healthcare assistance in Canada; and
- You should undergo an immigration medical exam.
Canadian Visa Officers that handle Canada Super Visa applications still consider some other crucial factors before they decide if the visitor is admissible or not. The visitor should be a genuine person to Canada who will leave by choice after his or her visit.
With the benefits offered by Canada Super Visa, it is no longer a big surprise why more and more individuals are now making the most out of it. If you also want to take advantage of this program you don’t have any clues where to start, then it is important that you get only the finest certified Canadian immigration services. You can Retain Canadian Immigration Consultant Ali Shafi today and take advantage of his extensive experience and who is dedicated in offering the best solutions to everyone who has concerns about Canada Super Visa.